At CITGO, the story is in our people. We know our employees make the difference. Our long history could not have been achieved without the dedication of our workforce. Our goal is to hire the best people to work at our headquarters, refineries and terminals—people like you.
In order to retain the best, we have created a competitive salary and benefits package and offer continuous training and feedback to help you grow within the company and your career. From educational reimbursement to inclusive health care plans, we’ve got you covered!
Our benefits are carefully formulated to provide you and your loved ones with the peace of mind needed to enjoy your career and your life.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Incentive Plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement & Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Pension Plan
The learning never stops at CITGO. CITGO’s success depends on the strength of our employees. We recognize that our employee’s knowledge, skills, talent and above all, commitment, make the critical difference between our competition and us.
CITGO fosters an environment that enables employees to develop their skills and broaden their experience. We are committed to providing the tools, resources and environment that enable employees to grow both professionally and personally.
Some of CITGO’s learning opportunities include:
- Access to an extensive curriculum of instructor-led and computer-based training courses in the areas of professional business skills, management development, technical skills, safety and regulatory, and computer skills.
- An extensive online book library (Books 24X7) providing employees with access to over 3000 books covering all aspects of corporate performance support, professional development and key business topics with content from the industry’s leading business publishers.
- A video checkout library, with topics ranging from technical job skills to business skills development.
- Lunch and Learn programs providing additional ongoing personal and professional development learning opportunities for CITGO employees.