CITGO has nearly 6,000 branded retail outlets in 27 states and sells approximately 6.5 billion gallons of refined products. We know gasoline. That’s why we can offer you some help in choosing the grade of gasoline that’s right for your vehicle.
TriCLEAN is all about clean. It is designed to keep fuel injectors and intake valves clean while minimizing emissions.
- Clean Fuel Injectors help avoid rough idle, poor driveability, loss of power and increased emissions.
- Clean Intake Valves help avoid hesitation and poor driveability.
- CITGO TriCLEAN Gasoline meets and exceeds Environmental Protection Agency requirements.
These results are based on tests conducted in 2012 by Southwest Research Institute.
Good Gas. Guaranteed.
We guarantee reliable, high-quality fuel that meets the performance needs of your engine.
That is what we deliver in all grades of CITGO gasoline. Good Gas. Guaranteed.
If you would like more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
So which grade of CITGO gasoline is right for you?
Your first reference should be your vehicle Owner’s Manual. Each auto manufacturer provides the recommended minimum octane for normal operation of the vehicle.
- As a general rule of thumb, however, use the octane grade which prevents your engine from knocking or pinging (engine knock is caused by the pre-ignition of fuel as it’s compressed in the cylinder, milliseconds before the normal spark plug firing).
CITGO provides three different octane grades of gasoline – complete with our proprietary high-performance detergent additive. The detergent additive that you will find in all grades of CITGO gasoline is designed to help keep your engine clean and performing well. This additive performance occurs without you having to worry about it. The detergent additives in all grades of CITGO gasoline meet or exceed the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA’s) additive requirements.
CITGO premium diesel gives you muscle for the miles.
Our diesel fuel offers:
- L-10 superior detergency
- Deposit control
- Enhanced lubricity
- Corrosion inhibition
- Improved fuel stability
- Demulsification protection
- Winterized formula*
*Available in specific areas
Looking for the closest CITGO location? We can show you the way.