- Energy Assistance
- Environment Protection, Conservation and Restoration
- Petty's Island Initiative
- Energy Efficient Lighting Program
- Education and Social Investment
- Safety and Environmental Performance
- Community Involvement
- Apply for Funding
Download (3.3 MB)
Protecting Mother Nature
Saving Energy for Families
We donated compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs to help families conserve energy. The bulbs distributed through our program helped families in need save on home energy costs and contributed to environmental protection.
United by Hope
The CITGO Caring for our Coast initiative is a yearlong series of projects focused on coastal conservation and restoration in remembrance of the disaster caused by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita nearly a decade ago.