- Energy Assistance
- Environment Protection, Conservation and Restoration
- Petty's Island Initiative
- Energy Efficient Lighting Program
- Education and Social Investment
- Safety and Environmental Performance
- Community Involvement
- Apply for Funding
Download (9.3 MB)
Download (5.5 MB)
Download (4.2 MB)
Download (3.3 MB)
Located between Philadelphia, Penn., and New Jersey lies Petty’s Island, an area of rich history tracing back to the 16th century. Its diverse heritage ranges from the time of Native American and Colonial-era settlements to the Revolutionary War and Industrial Revolution.
In April 2009, CITGO donated the island and former site of CITGO operations to the New Jersey Natural Lands Trust through a conservation easement for use as an ecological preserve and education facility.