At CITGO, we know our employees make the difference. In fact, our long history could not have been achieved without our dedicated workforce. Our goal is to hire the best people to work at our headquarters, refineries and terminals – people like you.
In order to retain our valuable employees and attract the best talent, we have created a competitive compensation and benefits package that offers comprehensive health and life coverage and much more. A career at CITGO offers continuous training and feedback to help you grow within the company and build your career. From educational reimbursement to inclusive health care plans, we’ve got you covered!
Our benefits are carefully formulated to provide you and your loved ones with peace of mind and are designed to meet your needs for every part of your life and career.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Incentive Plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement & Savings Plan
- Educational Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Healthy Rewards Program
- Recreation Incentive
The learning never stops at CITGO.
At CITGO, we know our success depends on the strength of our employees. We also recognize that the skills, knowledge and talent of our employees, make the critical difference between us and our competition.CITGO fosters an environment that enables employees to develop their skills and broaden their experience through many strategic employee training and development opportunities. Such opportunities extend our commitment to providing the tools, resources and an environment that allow our employees to grow both professionally and personally.
Some of the many learning opportunities available at CITGO include the following employee programs:
- LAUNCH - an onboarding program designed to help newly-hired salaried employees effectively transition into their new roles at CITGO within the first six months of employment. LAUNCH immerses new employees into our company’s culture, helping them efficiently navigate their way as they begin their careers.
- REFINE - a structured, individualized learning and development program for salaried employees. It is designed to meet the diverse needs and busy demands of CITGO employees by providing competency-based, high-quality learning and development opportunities with the ultimate goal of achieving performance excellence.
- LEAD - an individualized, competency-based, leadership development program for CITGO salaried supervisors and managers with direct reports. Through high-quality learning and development opportunities, LEAD prepares managers to meet the CITGO standard for leadership excellence.