- Energy Assistance
- Environment Protection, Conservation and Restoration
- Education and Social Investment
- STEM Talent Pipeline
- Bronx Social Program
- John Paul II High School
- CASA de Maryland
- University Scholarships
- Supplier Diversity
- Safety and Environmental Performance
- Community Involvement
- Apply for Funding
Download (10.1 MB)
Download (9.3 MB)
Download (5.5 MB)
Download (4.2 MB)
Download (3.3 MB)
The CITGO STEM Talent Pipeline program provides grants to schools and educational organizations near our operational areas including Houston headquarters and our three refineries in Corpus Christi, Texas, Lake Charles, La., and Lemont, Ill. The company is also providing scholarships for students pursuing higher degrees in STEM fields.
Launched in 2016, the CITGO STEM Talent Pipeline was created to increase the talent pool of professionals with the technical skills necessary to meet the industry’s workforce needs. Just as a pipeline carries fuel from its source to its point of use, our program aims to increase access to STEM-related educational opportunities, and supporting students all the way from school to the workforce.
The program seeks to meet the following objectives:
• Raise awareness of the importance of STEM education and the numerous pathways to careers in STEM amongst students, teachers and counselors;
• Support programs working to increase student interest, retention and graduation rates, particularly at the high school and post-secondary levels;
• Prepare students for STEM technical and university-level programs;
• Award scholarships so students can enroll in technical, two- and four-year degree programs; and
• Encourage CITGO employees to share their knowledge and experience with students and young professionals.
For more information about our STEM Talent Pipeline grants and scholarships program, click here.