Fueling Ambition. Nurturing Talent. Fulfilling Careers.
We offer a full range of benefits carefully formulated to provide you and your loved ones with support and incentives that include health care coverage, financial security for the future, and many resources for your well-being.
At CITGO we fuel ambitions for business and employee success through a wide array of career opportunities for everyone – from new graduates to seasoned professionals – in our locations in the United States.
We place the highest value in our employees and their future with us, so we nurture their talents through holistic development programs that align our commercial growth with their personal and professional aspirations.
An achievement-oriented culture combined with a rewarding compensation package, comprehensive health plan options, unique employee welfare benefits, great prospects of internal mobility and meaningful community impact exposure are part of what CITGO offers toward a fulfilling and long career with us.
Health & Wellness
- Our health care plan options give you the flexibility to select the right health care coverage for you and your eligible family members. Choose from several health plans, including, Medical, Prescriptions, Dental, and Vision plans along with Flexible Spending and Health Saving Account options.
- Retiree health coverage
- Employee Wellness programs including our Healthy Rewards Program where employees receive incentives for participation.
- Reimbursement for gym membership and an on-site fitness center at select locations.
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site health clinic
- CITGO offers Parental Leave for parents following the birth, adoption or fostering of a child.
- Generous 401(k) plans that provide a variety of investment options to help you reach your financial goals.
- Pension plans that provide a source of income for you at retirement in addition to your CITGO 401(k).
- Basic life Insurance and other optional life insurance to receive additional coverage for you and your dependents. Company-paid Sick Leave and Long-Term Disability
Vacation & Holiday
- Employees earn paid time off in addition to company paid holidays.
- Eligible employees enjoy our unique Recreation Incentive Program, a one-time per year vacation bonus paid in addition to regular compensation with the intent to help with expenses incurred during vacation.
Other Great Benefits
- Voluntary Benefit – Critical Illness, Accident, and Pre-Paid Legal
- Educational Assistance
- Dependent Children Scholarships
- Matching Gifts
- Employee discount programs
- Free parking
- On-site cafeteria (Not applicable to all CITGO locations)
We know our success depends on the strength of our employees. We also recognize that the skills, knowledge, and talent of our employees make the critical difference between us and our competition.
CITGO fosters an environment that enables employees to develop their skills and broaden their experience through employee training and development opportunities. Such opportunities extend our commitment to providing the tools, resources and environment that allow our employees to grow both professionally and personally. Some of the many learning opportunities available at CITGO include these employee programs:
An onboarding program designed to help newly-hired salaried employees effectively transition into their new roles at CITGO within the first six months of employment. LAUNCH immerses new employees into our company’s culture, helping them efficiently navigate their way as they begin their careers.
A structured, individualized learning and development program for salaried employees. It is designed to meet the diverse needs and busy demands of CITGO employees by providing competency-based, high-quality learning and development opportunities with the ultimate goal of achieving performance excellence.
An individualized, competency-based, leadership development program for CITGO salaried supervisors and managers with direct reports. Through high-quality learning and development opportunities, LEAD prepares managers to meet the CITGO standard for leadership excellence.